Thursday, December 9, 2010

Colors of Fall

It is December, the nights are getting frigid, and Christmas is just around the corner. But I really can't stop thinking about the fall colors this year!


Fall is my favorite season, and we were blessed with so much more color in our trees this year in Texas.


Every time I would drive by a tree on fire with reds, yellows, and pinks, it would make me smile.


And Steve heard lot's of exclaiming on family car rides, "Did you see that tree? It was UNREAL!" He had good responses, so he was either A.) almost as impressed as I was or B.) was good at faking it so he didn't rain on my parade!

(Pictures taken at Tyler State Park 11-24-10)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing the Texas beauty. :)