Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chalkboard Project

Here is the transformation of dry erase board to chalkboard:

BEFORE

AFTER

And just to give you an idea of the size, here is my 4 year old modeling it...

I am planning on hanging it centered above our bed (where there is currently nothing!) and then filling in the space around it with framed pictures of our adventures and travels this past summer.

Maybe now that I have actually stated to the blogosphere that I am going to do it, I will.

Along with painting those kitchen cabinets that we took the doors off of TWO WEEKS ago...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to have a "dream" theme for your bedroom. :)

Jen Price said...

Love it! Looks like it turned out great!

Heather said...

I wondered what you were going to use it for...that looks nice! Can't wait to see your bedroom with pics around it!