Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seth's Holiday Party at School

A little behind, but here are some pictures from Seth's party the last day of school before Christmas break.

Being silly with his Christmas craft/snack.


I would like to draw your attention to the unusually large snowman head. I was in charge of bringing powdered sugar donut holes for the craft. Have you ever looked for powdered sugar donut holes? Me either, and they are extremely difficult to find. I looked at 5 stores before I found them, and the only ones they carried were the extra large variety. It made the snowmen look a little like a bobble-head, but the kids didn't complain!

Seth and sweet teacher #1


and sweet teacher we love #2!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute snowman - never seen it done that way before. I could eat it up!