Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Caleb the Greeter

I went to observe Caleb's preschool class. He was "The Greeter" on this particular day. For someone who has had his fair share of struggles with speech and language, he was a rock star!


First, the teacher says (into the microphone, how cool is that?!?) "Good morning, Caleb!" Then he says good morning back to her.


Then he went around the circle and said good morning to each of his classmates by name, and then held the microphone down to them so they could say good morning back.


It was pretty darn cute to hear fourteen little 4 year old voices greeting Caleb, but I have to admit one 4 year old's little voice was the sweetest one to my ears!

2 comments:

sarah p said...

This is too cute. I love the idea of using the microphone! Way to go, Caleb!

Heather said...

That is so precious! Alicia told me about this day, but I didn't realize it was a real working microphone. How great for you to get to see him in action. He's getting so big!