Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Dutch

I recently had the privilege of taking baby pictures for one of my dearest friends in the world, Cindy. We went to college together and she lives out of state, but her and her sweet husband made the trek down with {almost} two month old Dutch to spend a weekend with us.

Ok, sweet little baby feet, lips, belly buttons, chubby rolls...such cuteness that needs to be captured!




Can you please come back so I can hold you again and stare deeply into those beautiful eyes?


This green blanket he is laying on was made by someone in his Daddy's family...aren't those trees amazing!  




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of a delicious baby! (And an amazing blanket...) You've inspired me to have a photo shoot of my own little squish. :)

Sarah said...

Oh I love that close up of him. And that blanket? Are you kidding me? I want one for my own bed. It's gorgeous! Nice work, Courts. Nice. Work.

Jen Price said...

Beautiful photos, Courtney! Love how you captured this happy boy with his big, beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

Ok, those tiny little feet with tiny little toes....SO CUTE!!!