Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thanks a Latte

We all have people in our lives that go the extra mile for either us or our kiddos.  I used this free printable for teacher appreciation gifts, but you could use it for anyone in your life you want to show a little gratitude to.

You can either print it directly on card stock, send it to a lab and have it printed on photo paper, or print it at home on regular paper and mount it on card stock.  I chose the third option.

































Stop at Starbucks and pick up a gift card and ask for a coffee sleeve for each card you purchase.  The example I worked from used the underside of the sleeve, but I decided to use the logo side.  Just staple it down to make a little pocket and slip your gift card in.


















Depending on the time of year, Starbucks has different options for themed gift cards.  They happened to have teacher appreciation cards which were perfect for my project!











Full instructions and free printable found HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So creative and thoughtful! I'm sure they will be much appreciated. :)