Thursday, June 4, 2009

Knitting Progress

If you remember my first knitting post, you will recall that my scarf looked like this a few short weeks ago.


Now it looks like this!


I could have had it finished by now, but I got *side-tracked* by starting another project before finishing this one.  Janessa was working on a blanket, and she was making such fast progress!  I felt the need for some instant gratification, so I started on a blanket, too.  One of the reasons it goes so much faster is that we are using bigger, fatter needles.

Janessa has a really creative idea using knitting to helping orphans.  When she gets her thoughts and ideas together in a blog, I will be letting you know!

We are leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I am hoping to finish both my scarf and the blanket. Lofty goals....we'll see!

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see the blanket! Have a fun vacation!